Recommended Aquarium Equipment
I only recommend the best equipment & accessories. These are items I use on a regular basis and help make the aquarium experience more enjoyable. Let me know if you find an item I should try out: email@example.com
- BIOWHEEL - The single greatest advance in Aquarium technology in the past 20 years. Low cost, Low maintenance, nothing better exists.
- Eclipse Hood Systems - Top of tank system is easy to install and operate. Separate panels open to filtration and lighting for quick maintenance. Filter includes mechanical/chemical cartridge and Bio-Wheel wet/dry filtration.
- SeaClear Acrylic Tanks - A SeaClear Acrylic Aquarium with an Eclipse System makes an ideal aquarium system. SeaClear tanks offer a lifetime guarantee against leakage and feature safe, rounded corners with no unsightly sealer. They're 17-times stronger and less than half the weight of the same-size glass aquarium.
- Python Gravel Washers - A must have for any Aquariest. This will cut your aquarium maintenance time in half! Complete, ready-to-use system. No buckets, no siphons, no mess!
- Tetra Aquasafe - Really the only chemical I add to my tanks, except the occasional quick cure. This will insure your water stays clean & healthy.
- Quickcure - This scientifically formulated liquid medication cures ich in two days and cures lymphocystis in one week.
- Aquarium Salt - A little bit of salt will go along way in preventing algae build up, and will help keep most fish healthy.