Photo Courtesy of: andras.net
Rasboras Species > Quick Stats
Nearly all Rasbora are omnivorous and will take most foods.
Rasbora to be a challenging group of fishes to spawn.
75 degrees a mid-range pH of 6.5 to 7.5 is perfect.
This site was created to get straight to the point. Below are some tips on keeping Rasboraess. Send any additional information or questions to Ask An Expert
Most rasboras are peaceful fish. They like to live with Black Phantom Tetra, Cardinal Tetra, Catfish, Ghost Shrimp, Glass Fish, Glow Light Tetra, Guppies, (Small) Honey Gouramis, Neon Tetra, Plecos, one Red Tailed Shark, and White Clouds.
Rasbora Species: Key Points, Tips & Tricks - Rasbora Q/A
- These fish are popular because most are excellent community fish and very hardy.
- Harlequin Rasbora likes lots of plants and dim lighting, which actually helps enhance its color.
- Harlequin Rasbora should be kept in schools of 8 - 10.
- Most of these fish should be kept in a small shoal or school.
Rasbora Species: DO'S - Rasbora Q/A
- There are a good number of different rasbora species, please research individual species.
Rasbora Species: DONT'S - Rasbora Q/A
Rasboraes Common Species Care Sheet - (PETCO.com)
Follow the above recommendations and you should have a joyful Rasbora experience. Send any questions, comments or pictures to Ask An Expert If you are interested in helping out visit our contributions page.